WINE SEMINARS AND TASTINGS
Wine seminars: from the Basics to how to taste like a Pro. Learning about Wine is one of life’s great adventures and will make it easy and fun to learn about it.
In a more casual setting, join us every Saturday from 5-7 pm for our Complimentary Wine Tastings.
Private Tastings: We can be your “Sommelier for the Evening” and help you host a wine tasting party either in the comfort of your home, your office or at the store.
Best New Wines You’ve Never Heard of @ Roslindale
- New Mexico Sparkler (USA)
- Gruner Veltliner (Austria)
- Torrontes (Argentina)
- Bobal (Spain)
- Saperavi (Georgia)
- Carmenere (Chile)
WINE & CHOCOLATE
TASTING MENU (tentative – subject to change)
- NV Boston Winery Brachetto (Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA) + Valrhona Dark Chocolate Pearls
- 2014 Josef Friederich Piesporter Goldtröpchen Riesling Spätlese (Mosel, central Rhine, western Germany) + Callebaut Milk Chocolate
- 2014 Falernia Carmenere Reserva (Valle de Elqui, Chile) + Valrhona “Caramélia”
- 2014 La Bouvaude “Fruiandise” Côtes-du-Rhône (Rhône Valley, southern France) + Lindt Excellence “Intense Orange” Dark Chocolate
- 2013 Victor Hugo Petite Sirah (Paso Robles, southern California, USA) + Taza “Guajillo Chili” Dark Chocolate
- NV Conte Vistarino “Costiolo” Sangue di Giuda Dolce (Oltrepo Pavese, Pavia, Lombardy, north-central Italy) + El Rey “Gran Saman”